To return a Tshirt Workshop product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at email@example.com and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
What can be returned:
- Any item that has been sent out incorrectly.
- Any item that does not match the order description or visual.
- If there has been a fault with the requested design or print on an item.
- If the supplied garment itself is found to be damaged or at fault .
What cannot be returned:
- All our items are currently custom and made to order designs and are non-exchangeable.
- If you believe you may have made an unseen error with the design please contact us and we will do our best to find a solution to help you.
Returns for refund: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
Returns for exchange or store credit: must be made within 30 days of receipt of purchase.
Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
Tshirt Workshop - Returns
Unit 3,9 Ralph Black Drive
New South Wales 2500